Are you a talented and motivated Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant and are looking to work in London? If the answer is yes then we want to hear from you.
We are a creative and dynamic group, who enjoy taking a proactive and positive approach to the design and delivery of our projects. We are a friendly and social practice who like to maintain a strong and healthy work-life balance.
You will work on a wide range of projects across all work stages and will be given opportunities to develop your design and technical skills through collaboration. The successful applicant would be ambitious and enthusiastic and be able to communicate ideas confidently and effectively with an eye for detail. You should have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
Education, skills, and experience:
- A minimum of two year UK practice based experience across a range of RIBA work stages
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent design ability and presentation skills
- Confidence in working in a team and ability to take on additional responsibilities
- Develop initial concept ideas and prepare associated 2D and 3D imagery
- Good understanding of statutory regulation and code requirements
- Experience working within a team alongside contractors and external consultants
- Adobe Creative Suite, Revit and Microstation preferred but training can be given
Falconer Chester Hall are an equal opportunity employer and are keen to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates.
To apply please send your cv, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application submission, please assume you have been unsuccessful.