Are you a talented and motivated Architect or Part 2 Architectural Assistant and are looking to work in London? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you.
We are a creative and dynamic group, who enjoy taking a proactive and positive approach to the design and delivery of our clients’ projects. We are a friendly and social practice and like to maintain a strong work-life balance.
You will work on a wide range of projects including the design and delivery of new build and large scale refurbishment projects with an emphasis on sustainable design. Applicants must have a positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team.
Education, skills and experience:
- Part 2 candidate must have a minimum of one years’ post Part 2 experience in the UK
- Adobe Creative Suite, Revit and Microstation 2D preferable, but not essential.
- Develop initial concept ideas and prepare associated 2D and 3D imagery.
- Experience in the production of tender and construction stage information.
- Very strong design and detailing skills.
- Good understanding of statutory regulation and code requirements.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to take on responsibility when working within the design team.
- Technical expertise, including complex coordination, and knowledge of current construction methods.
- Experience working within a larger team alongside contractors and external consultants.
Falconer Chester Hall are an equal opportunity employer and are keen to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates.
To apply please send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application submission, please assume you have been unsuccessful.