Our Headquarters in Liverpool are on the lookout for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant.
If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you:
- A minimum of one years’ post Part 2 experience in the UK
- Adobe Suite proficient
- MicroStation & Revit preferable, but not essential
- Experience in the production of planning, tender and construction stage information
- Very strong design and presentation skills
- Good understanding of statutory regulations and code requirements
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to take on responsibility when working within the design team
FCH is a growing, dynamic firm and there is a high demand for our services. We create beautiful places to live, work and enjoy that are inspiring with fresh ideas.
Everyone who works at FCH is an ambassador of the firm and this collective approach creates a great environment in which to work. If you would like to be part of our team and can add to what we do, send your CV and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of your application submission, please assume you have been unsuccessful.