Falconer Chester Hall is seeking senior architects/architects to join its team in London and Liverpool.
Our London and Liverpool studios are recruiting for senior architects/architects to join our growing team.
We are a creative and dynamic group, who enjoy taking a proactive and positive approach to the design and delivery of our clients’ projects. We are a friendly and social practice and like to maintain a strong work-life balance.
You will work on a wide range of projects including the design and delivery of new build and large scale refurbishment projects with an emphasis on sustainable design. Applicants must have a positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team.
Education, skills and experience:
- Possess excellent design skills and experience at developing designs from concept to construction.
- Strong design and detailing skills with experience of producing work packages as part of a team.
- Experience in the production of tender and construction stage information
- Technical expertise, including complex coordination, and knowledge of current construction methods
- Senior Architects must demonstrate competence and confidence in managing others.
- Strong teamwork, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to take on responsibility when working within the design team
- Experience working within a larger team alongside contractors and external consultants
- Adobe Creative Suite, Revit and MicroStation 2D preferable, but not essential
Falconer Chester Hall is an equal opportunity employer and is keen to receive applications from a diverse range of candidates.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.