Falconer Chester Hall are recruiting, there is an exciting opportunity for a document controller to join our design team. The document controller will deliver a document control service for the whole practice, providing administrative support in a robust, reliable, and timely manner.
You will be based at Falconer Chester Hall’s head office in Liverpool city centre.
As a document controller you will work on a variety of projects across a range of sectors including Hotel, Residential, Student Accommodation, Commercial and Leisure. You will liaise with a wide range of external consultants and the internal team and you will be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, EDMS and CDE Systems such as Aconex, 4Projects, Asite etc.
The role will offer you opportunities to gain experience in Information Management and as you grow with the business the opportunity to pick up new skills and experience within digital construction.
- Coordinate all technical and contractual documentation produced throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Upload and issue drawings and documents in accordance with company protocols to both internal and external electronic document management systems.
- Understand and manage the processes necessary for timely appropriate document submissions.
- Download electronic drawings and documents, file appropriately and distribute to the project team.
- Provide training to project teams on company processes, templates, and electronic document management systems.
- Review and update procedures, guidelines and workflows related to the document control process.
- A proactive and enthusiastic individual with a good level of experience in data management.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance procedures and BS EN ISO 19650-2 2018.
- Excellent computer skills, including good working knowledge of IT systems i.e. Microsoft Office applications, EDMS and CDE Systems such as Aconex, 4Projects, Asite etc.
- Good organisational skills and experience of working with a variety of people on multiple projects and systems.
- A proactive team player with excellent communication skills.
Competitive salary offered
To apply please send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of your application submission, please assume you have been unsuccessful.