Architects Falconer Chester Hall have made six promotions as the firm strengthens its team following a string of new instructions.
The eighty-strong practice, which has offices in Liverpool, Manchester and London, was recently appointed to deliver an innovative Residents’ Club in Covent Garden for client The Other House, is currently completing the new purpose-built headquarters for fashion retailer Boohoo in Manchester, with construction beginning on Pall Mall Press in Liverpool, the city’s latest build to rent scheme in partnership with contractor Graham.
The promotions straddle the firm’s Liverpool and London offices and are:
- Alex Harrison – promoted from Senior Architect to Associate – Liverpool
- Jenna Fife – promoted from Architect to Senior Architect – Liverpool
- Alice Platt – promoted from Architect to Senior Architect – Liverpool
- Andy Brisk – promoted From Architect to Senior Architect – Liverpool
- Mafalda Franco – promoted from Senior Architect to Associate – London
- YuPin Chan – promoted from Architect to Senior Architect – London
“As our practice has grown over the last 25 years, we’ve always sought to continually refine our company structure. Promoting from within gives us enormous satisfaction,” explains director Alastair Shepherd. “We have a really talented team and demonstrating that there’s a career path here is vitally important. We set a high bar for promotion and I’m delighted for each of my colleagues, who have all worked incredibly hard, gained extensive experience and have strengthened our business as a result.”
Falconer Chester Hall is one of only three north west-headquartered firms to make the coveted AJ 100 rankings of the country’s top architecture practices. The practice specialises in hotel, residential and commercial developments, with other current clients including Fragrance Group, Unite Students, Peel, Moda Living, Legacie and ForViva.