The hotel is a Grade II listed building dating back to 1884, constructed in a classic design with imposing marble columns a feature of the front elevation and the internal spiral staircase.
This two year development has seen the conversion of an historic building into a prestigious 4 star hotel. Careful restoration has preserved many of the original features of the building including both internal and external marble columns, the impressive entrance and the central staircase.
This building provides 110 guest bedrooms including two exclusive Lennon and McCartney Suites, restaurants, bars, function rooms and a wedding chapel.
The project received the North West Leisure Sector Award from The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.