Falconer Chester Hall, an award-winning architectural practice, is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director, the main focus of the role, and six Associate Directors’.
This is an integral role within the Practice providing first class PA support to an extremely busy Managing Director whose role is practice-wide.
You will have multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment, and will work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, take on a solution-based approach, have excellent communication skills and worked at director level and within a team-based environment.
- Extensive time/diary management and administrative support for the Managing Director
- Arranging and co-ordinating various in-house and client meetings
- Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters with limited direction
- Responding to and prioritising urgent requests
- Organising and preparing documents, preparation of meeting and board papers
- Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements
- Organising events
- Collating large amounts of information with tight deadlines eg for project bids
- To cover the Receptionist on an ad hoc basis when they are out of the office
- Manage the Practice Website
- To occasionally work additional hours to accommodate work priorities ie project submissions
Experience and Qualifications
At least 5 years’ experience as a PA.
Exceptional Computer Literacy including: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programme – Outlook (Task and To-Do List), Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Website management is essential.
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Able to work on own Initiative
- Able to handle a range of situations
- A meticulous and thorough nature
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Loyalty and high level of confidentiality
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic, fast moving team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application – CV and cover letter – to HR Manager Julie Protheroe: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 18th April 2018.