Do you want to be part of a friendly, creative team? We are looking for an exceptional receptionist/administrative assistant to join our busy Liverpool studio.
Falconer Chester Hall is a growing, dynamic firm, we create beautiful places to live, work and enjoy. Everyone who works here is an ambassador of the firm, creating a great environment in which to work.
You will be the first point of contact for all visitors to the Practice and will be responsible for managing the reception area, keeping it clean and well presented as well as providing administrative support. Your duties will include:
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Addressing visitor questions and needs
- Providing a welcoming environment
- Ensuring all visitors are greeted and signed in to the Practice
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Responding to queries from clients and the general public with exemplary professionalism
- Arranging client meetings
- Booking events and travel arrangements
- Providing general administrative support to the Practice as required, including preparation of documentation and purchasing/maintaining office supplies.
If you have the following skills then we want to hear from you:
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
- Previous experience as a receptionist in a similar environment
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Be able to work without direct supervision
Don’t delay, send your cv and short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of your application submission, please assume you have been unsuccessful.