Our headquarters in Liverpool are on the look-out for a receptionist/administrator.
If you have the following experience and skills then we want to hear from you:
- Receiving and directing visitors to the appropriate person/department
- Answering phone calls, letters and emails
- Making clients and visitors to FCH feel welcome and answering their questions
- General administration duties and administrative support to the wider administration team
- Previous experience working as a receptionist in a similar environment
- Fully computer literate including Microsoft word, excel, outlook
- Familiarity with event booking and travel arrangement
- Ability to work without direct supervision, managing your own workload and multi-tasking
This is a full-time role reporting to the PA; 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday starting at 8.30am. Some flexibility with start and finish times will be required.
FCH is a growing, dynamic firm and there is a high demand for our services. We create beautiful places to live, work and enjoy that are inspiring with fresh ideas.
Everyone who works at FCH is an ambassador of the firm and this collective approach creates a great environment in which to work. If you would like to be part of our team and can add to what we do, send your CV and short covering letter to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of your application submission, please assume you have been unsuccessful.